CALIFORNIA CASUALTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY WORK HARD/PLAY HARD "$10,000 CAMPING" GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES.
California Casualty Management Company ("Sponsors") is offering the $10,000 Camping Online
Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Entrant must be currently employed or retired as a Peace Officer, Firefighter, Volunteer
Firefighter or be an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). Entrant must be 18 as of March 1, 2022 and must
reside in one of these 44 states or principalities: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IA, IL,
IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, MN, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA,
VT, WA, WV, WY. Residents of AK, HI, MA, ME, MI, NY, RI and WI are NOT eligible. In the following
states, a resident must be a member of the associated group to be eligible: AZ, CA, CO, KS, KY, IN, IL,
IA, LA, MD, MO, NE, NJ, NV, OH, OR, TX, WA and UT.
Listing of Associated Groups by state:
- PFFA - Professional Firefighters of Arizona
- AHPA - Arizona Highway Patrol Association
- CAHP - California Association of Highway Patrolmen
- CSFA - California State Firefighters Association
- CSLEA - California Statewide Law Enforcement Association
- CA Other - SDCDSA, SJPOA, SPOA, SJDSA, SCCDSA, SMPOA
- PORAC - Peace Officers Research Association of California
- CSFFA - Colorado State Fire Fighters Association
- CPPA - Colorado Police Protective Association
- IPOA - Idaho Peace Officers Association
- IFA - Illinois Fire Fighter's Association
- IFA - Iowa Firefighters Association
- IVFA - Indiana Volunteer Firefighters Association
- KSFFA - Kansas State Firefighters Association
- KPFF - Kentucky Professional Firefighters
- LSFA - Louisiana State Firemen's Association
- MSFA - Maryland State Firemen's Association
- FFAM - Fire Fighters Association of Missouri
- MNOA - Missouri Narcotics Officer Association
- NJSPBA - New Jersey State Policemen's Benevolent Association
- NJFMBA - New Jersey State Firefighters Mutual Benevolent Association
- NSFA - Nevada State Firefighters Association
- NSVFA - Nebraska State Volunteer Firefighters Association
- OAEMS - Ohio Association of Emergency Medical Services
- OPBA - Ohio Patrolmen's Benevolent Association
- OSFA - Ohio State Firefighters Association
- OPOA - Oregon Peace Officers Association
- OSPOA - Oregon State Police Officers Association
- OVFA - Oregon Volunteer Firefighters Association
- WPFA - Western Pennsylvania Fireman's Association
- CLEAT - Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas
- SFFMA - State Firemen's and Fire Marshals' Association of Texas
- WFCA - Washington Fire Chiefs Association
- WSFFA - Washington State Fire Fighters Association
- WAFOP - Washington State Fraternal Order of Police
- WSPTA - Washington State Patrol Troopers Association
- WPOA - Wyoming Peace Officers Association
- PFFU - Professional Firefighters of Utah
- UPOA - Utah Peace Officers Association
- NVFC - National Volunteer Fire Council
- MSFDA - Minnesota State Fire Department Association
- IPA - Illinois Police Association
- PBPA - Illinois Policemen's Benevolent & Protective Association
- ISA - Indiana Sheriffs Association
- ISPA - Iowa State Police Association
- ISTA - Indiana State Troopers Association
- KSTA - Kansas State Troopers Association
Employees of Sponsors, the Sponsors' parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the
immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees,
and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on March 7, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on
November 18, 2022. A winner will be announced on or around November/December 2022.
How to Enter: Visit https://secure.mycalcas.com/whph2022 and fill in required entry information.
Individuals may enter this Sweepstakes by filling out the online form only once. More than one entry
from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. California
Casualty is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by contestants.
California Casualty is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries.
Drawing: This Sweepstakes will have one (1) drawing and one (1) prize winner. The entrant selected as a
potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and
winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. For the prize, a potential winner will be
selected in a random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. The drawing will
be conducted on or about November 23, 2022 by Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all
matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winners will be notified by a surprise announcement that they have won in/around November or December
2022. If potential winners cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to
contact such potential winners, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from
all entries received.
The grand prize is a check in the amount of $10,000 (USD) to be used towards the purchase of outdoor
gear by the winner. Sponsors are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced.
Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No other substitution may be made, except by
Sponsors in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsors will
provide a prize of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for all applicable fees associated
with the prize chosen by the winner, as well as for all local, state and federal taxes, including, but
not limited to, all luxury, special, sales, use and income taxes that may be applicable.
Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of
Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of
notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the
place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification
is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner
will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees
that the Sponsors and those acting under the Sponsor's authority, may use winner's name,
picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further
consideration, unless prohibited by law.
BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSORS, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING
AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND
AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR
ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN
PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR
PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY.
Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsors and none will be returned. In the event
of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the
e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural
person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other
online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with
the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that
the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning
entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human
error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration,
security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserves the right in
their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission,
interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft
or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible
for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems,
servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by
Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any
combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's
computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes.
Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE
OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE
MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED
Use of Information:
The collection and use of entrant information will be governed by Sponsor's online
A complete list of previous Work Hard/Play Hard prize winners will be available at https://secure.mycalcas.com/wphp2022.
Previous "Work Hard/Play Hard" Winners Include:
- October 2011 - SeaDoo personal water craft winner Jacque O'Brien, Glendale, AZ
- March 2012 - Harley-Davidson ® Forty-eight winner Pennsylvania firefighter Robert LaMantia
- August 2012 - Polaris 500 Sportsman ATV winner Ohio volunteer paramedic and EMS instructor Ellie
- August 2013 - $10,000 in lieu of the Bass Boat winner Nebraska firefighter Tom Vail
- September 2014- $10,000 in lieu of Harley Davidson ® 72 winner California EMT Joe P.
- April 2016-$25,000 in lieu of custom Harley-Davidson ® Road King winner California CHP Officer
- November 2016- $10,000 in lieu of DeWALT Tools winner California Firefighter Ken H.
- January 2018 - $5,000 worth of DeWalt Tools winner Arizona Firefighter Max S.
- December 2018/January 2019 - Three (3) 5.11 Tactical Gear and $2,250 to purchase a safe winners:
- California firefighter Trent K., Portland Peace Officer William W. and Colorado Peace Officer James
- November 2020 $5,000 from the STIHL Giveaway - OVFA member and Umatilla County Fire District 1
- Firefighter, Destry S.
- January 2022 Safe and Secure Giveaway - Iowa Firefighter and IFA Member, Roger C.; California
- Peace Officer and PORAC Member Rodolfo B.; California Peace Officer and PORAC Member Justin H.
The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is California Casualty Management Company, 1875 S. Grant
Street, San Mateo, CA 94402.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Sweepstakes open to any
Firefighter, Volunteer Firefighter, Peace Officer, OR EMT age 18 and older who are residents of the
fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, with the exception of AK, HI, MA, ME, MI, NC, NY,
RI and WI. Residents of certain states must meet membership requirements outlined in the sweepstakes
To enter, fill out the form at https://secure.mycalcas.com/workhardplayhard.
One entry per form
submission. One entrant per entry. All entries must be received by November 18, 2022. Winners will be
selected in a random drawing on or about November 23, 2022 under the supervision of Sponsors.
number of entries received. One winner will receive a check in the amount of $10,000 (USD). All taxes on
prizes are the responsibility of winners. Winners will be notified by a surprise announcement in/around
November/December. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winners' permission to use their names, likenesses,
cities and states, and to be photographed for advertising and publicity purposes without additional
compensation except where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Void where prohibited by law. All entrants are bound by the Full Rules described above.
© 2022 California Casualty, "We Protect American Heroes".